As the daughter of a career Air Force officer, Lauren Schieffer, CSP, gained an ability to adapt to changing circumstances with grace and humor. She helps build significant leaders by sharing lessons learned from “The Colonel” and 20 years in business with corporations, associations, and non-profits across the globe. Relatable for everyone from custodial staff to C-Level executives, Lauren is a master storyteller, delivering insightful, and relevant content that empowers people to absorb and act upon what they’ve heard – with a dry sense of humor that keeps them chuckling while they’re learning. Her enthusiasm is infectious and her passion unmistakable.
- Leadership: it Starts With YOU!
- Stop the Blame Game! Creating Team Accountability
- Are You Getting This? Communicating for Results and Respect
- Dump the Drama! Taking Ownership and Finding Common Ground
- Before it Comes to Blows! Managing Conflict from Higher Ground